- Long Island City, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for monthly journal entries to record, as determined by assigned accounts. Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis; resolve any reconciling items on a timely basis. Network with cost centers to obtain needed information for monthly close. Assist in variance analysis of assigned balance sheet accounts and related profit and loss accounts. Ensure internal controls are effectively maintained for assigned tasks. Recommend improvements to the efficiency of accounting processes and timeliness of deliverables. Contribute to special projects. All other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- At least one (1) year of accounting experience is required. Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite. Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Strong analytical skills. Detail-oriented. Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
Who is the client company
- This is an American low-cost airline and the 5th largest airline in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com