- Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Work with electronic purchasing/accounting systems. Enter and track purchase orders in electronic systems. Verify purchasing files are complete and compliant with the corporate manual, contract, and federal acquisition regulations. Research new supply sources market research and price analysis as required. Maintain/update accounting and purchasing desk procedures as necessary. Make certain all financial/purchasing reporting deadlines met. Prepare financial/purchasing management reports. Support budget and forecast activities. Support audit as necessary-internal, customer and corporate. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of purchasing data. Maintain subcontract files as necessary. Support to the acquisition manager as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of purchasing/supply experience with a solid understanding of accounting and purchasing regulations required. Must have experience with electronic accounting/purchasing systems. Must have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices. Must possess a valid driving license, without restrictions. Must be proficient in Excel. Must possess clear written and verbal communications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Accounting degree or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in accounting desired.
Who is the client company
- This company provides highest level of professional technical services and products to both government and commercial sectors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org