- Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Work with electronic timekeeping systems and review the information for completeness and accuracy. Verify time entries are in compliance with timekeeping policies. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures. Maintain/update accounting and payroll procedures as necessary. Make certain all financial/payroll reporting deadlines are met. Prepare financial/payroll management reports. Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting/payroll control procedures. Resolve payroll discrepancies and irregularities support of budget and forecast activities. Support audits as necessary-Internal, customer and corporate.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years payroll experience with a solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. Must have experience with electronic accounting/timekeeping systems. Must have a strong knowledge of payroll/accounting. Must have knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines. Must be proficient in Excel. Must possess clear written and verbal communications. Must have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidential information. Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Accounting degree or equivalent. Bachelor degree in accounting knowledge and experience of cost point accounting desired.
Who is the client company
- Concern about energy solutions and government services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com