- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Supervise and maintain valid, accurate and complete accounting and operation record and related information for an assigned portfolio of account. Responsible for the month end closing process and preparation of statement for an assigned portfolio of account. Process will include journal entries, closing profit and loss, balance sheet review and preparing schedule for auditor. Review the reasonableness of financial result prior to month end financial closing. Identify, research and present accounting issue for resolution. Analyze and monitor key balance sheet account. Provide training and guidance to staff member. Work with operation to ensure compliance with other operational control. Manage the annual external and client audit.
What your background should be
- Eight to ten years of progressive experience in general ledger accounting, accounting operation and the closing process. Self directed and ability to excel in a fast paced, seasonal business environment. Strong analytical skills, ability to meet deadline. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft office application.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American foodservice, facilities, and clothing providers supplying businesses, educational institutions, sports facilities, federal and state prisons, and health care institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com