- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Preparation of various monthly account analyses, including cash and disbursements, schedules and reconciliations supporting assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts. Ensure high level explanations are developed, proofread, and validated as well as all necessary documentation and support attached to monthly account reconciliations. Ensure the preparation of accurate and timely reconciliations to sub-ledgers and third-party documentation. Participate in and support the monthly close-to-report process. Support adherence to company accounting policies and procedures. Prepare and record journal entries for the month-end closing process. Resolve discrepancies with the payroll department. Perform month-end expense account variance review and analysis. Perform accrual analysis special projects as required. Prepare analyses and ad hoc requests for management.
What your background should be
- Three years or more experience in a big 4 or corporate environment, CPA a plus but not required. Strong attention to accuracy, quality and detail passion for continuous improvement, must be an agent and champion of change advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications. Solid work paper technique, ability to explain accounting activity in its basic accounting form as well as at a management summary level. Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Experience working and interacting with a corporate payroll department.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in accounting preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global commercial real estate services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com