- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Perform financial administration of sponsored projects in accordance with the sponsor guidelines and institutional policy. Prepare financial analyses and reports as required for internal and external reporting purpose. Perform duties of moderate to high complexity, judgment, and scope, which include analyzing accounts and reports, preparing journal entries, submitting invoices, review/reconciliation of assigned sponsored programs, and general inquiry resolution. Explain accounting information to non-accountants in an effective manner and interact with research team members on a regular basis. Work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with many assignments that are subject to critical deadlines. Review and understand government circulars and regulations related to research grants and contract to ensure accuracy and compliance.
What your background should be
- One year of related work experience preferred. Intermediate or advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel) is strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org