- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person will perform general office duties. Maintain files and certificates. Prepare contracts, change orders, etc. Process RFI's, submittals, job related correspondence, etc. Maintain accurate accounting by allocating, posting and preparing a variety of financial reports. Allocate, post and prepare requisitions. Process and approve purchase requisitions for budget compliance. Run monthly reports. Perform any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any member of the management team.
What your background should be
- Two years of bookkeeping or accounting experience preferably in construction environment. May require a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org