- Plantation, FL
What you'll be doing
- Make a minimum of 800 outbound calls a month, connect with 500 dentist offices monthly from assigned pool of accounts field incoming calls from providers as needed build solid trusting relationships with assigned accounts to ensure growth and provide the tools necessary to be successful coach, inform and assist accounts with providing verbal and written education on all services and programs offered. Verbally discuss marketing materials and ensure the offices needs are being met with program. Provide a high quality customer service experience with each call interaction in order to achieve account retention and growth. Engage and connect with each office on a professional level and provide them with an excellent company experience. Actively service assigned dental office accounts selling new or incremental marketing services. Execute on strategic plan to grow assigned accounts. Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts by providing assistance and resolving issues. Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve account problems and issues; serve as a liaison between dental offices, network operations team, and tech department to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service. Seek to improve dentists experience and productivity by collecting, identifying, and presenting information. Ensure that the data in CRM system (agent sales tool) accurately reflects account activity and sales opportunities. Work with manager and trainer on weekly call calibrations to ensure quality assurance on calls to accounts return account phone calls, voicemails, and emails within 1 business day. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of outside sales experience. Minimum three years of telephonic customer service experience. Dental experience a plus. Excellent communication, analytical, listening, & organizational skills. Meet or exceed dentist revenues goals, meet or exceed all call requirement goals; call totals, hg disable, & talk time. Proficient in windows and Microsoft products including but not limited to excel, outlook and word. Strong interpersonal skills. Attention to detail regular and on-time attendance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about dental care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com