- Yonkers, NY
What you'll be doing
- This position will be responsible for implementing community pharmacy-based initiatives that are aligned to shared and retail chain hq objectives. This team will focus 100% of their efforts on community pharmacy and will serve as the point of contact for community pharmacists. The primary function will be to work with community pharmacists at the store level to encourage/support patient interventions that result in better patient care. The primary objectives are to increase sales of products by encouraging prevention and appropriate utilization of drug therapies (e.g. Adherence).
What your background should be
- Valid driving license. Healthcare education (e.g. Rn, np, pa, rph or pharmd). Demonstrated analytical skills. Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills. Ability to engage in dialogue across portfolio with a pharmacist. Knowledge of healthcare industry and pharmacy. Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills. Proven record of effective execution of top-down strategies. Professional technical knowledge. Prior sales experience (desired). Direct retail pharmacy-related experiences preferred. Direct experience as a healthcare professional preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year degree from accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- The company provides pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com