Account Representative Medical Supplies
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- Present product features and benefits to clinical call points utilizing proper sales technique (probing, qualifying, needs assessment, supporting and closing). Master all products and applications. Meet and exceed assigned quota and sales objectives including assigned quota uplift. Maintain and increase sales volume within assigned accounts and territory. Travel within assigned territory to call on accounts including overnight travel. Maintain active, in-person presence at top accounts Identify new business opportunities, generate leads, close new business and convert accounts from competitor products. Professionally drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions. Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate company product offerings. Build consultative relationships with clinicians, supply chain partners and end users.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of documented outside sales success in a competitive, sophisticated environment, preferably tangible products (i.e. office equipment, copiers, payroll systems, information systems). Must have valid driving license. Must have problem solving; action oriented skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an Irish medical device company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org