- Appleton, WI
What you'll be doing
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts. Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers. Prospect for new customers. Ensure customer service requirements are met. May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need. Generate new business with new or existing customers. Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met. Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers' concerns. Routinely interact face-to-face with customers to foster strong relationships and maintain satisfaction; may handle customer returns. Work with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close product and solution sales. Provide technical support as required. Work with branch manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals. Work with and coordinate vendor resources to build relationships and support sales personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities. Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers.
What your background should be
- Good customer service and communication skills reliable, organized, detailed and focused industry and sales experience. Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email work experience in Microsoft office; proficiency in excel ability to multitask and manage time well. Knowledge of supply chain systems knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a distributor of industrial parts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org