Account Manager (FTE)
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will be the liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of companies solutions according to customer needs. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer contacts. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of companies solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly or quarterly initiatives to customers. Forecast and track key account metrics. Identify and grow opportunities within account and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of account management or other relevant experience preferably with similar technologies. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively via webinar session, email and phone. Working knowledge of MS Office, ability to adapt quickly and adept at learning new software. Experience in developing trusted customer relationships and delivering on commitments. Excellent attention to detail and proven time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about computer software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org