- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Execute and achieve company sales goals and marketing programs, while providing excellent customer service to new and existing account. Identify and capitalize on selling opportunities for assigned route accounts. Update, maintain, and review check-in forms on a daily basis with area sales manager to assess proper execution on accounts. First line supervision for display stockers, which includes the scheduling of work, confirming approval for time off and notifying and directing display stockers on work schedule changes. Train and develop display stockers on customer service, merchandising and schematic placement techniques. Assist with the hiring of customer service and display stocker personnel and give effective recommendations for employee promotions. Recommend and utilize independent judgment and discretion concerning employee development, discipline and retention of display stockers. Direct delivery drivers on any adjustments or changes to last minute delivery sequences.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of sales/customer service experience in the beverage/food industry. Must have account management knowledge/skills. Must have good communication skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is an American soft drink company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org