- Mexico, MO
What you'll be doing
- As account manager you are responsible for reaching the commercial targets within the Mexico meat market. You are working with and support area sales managers, product specialists, agents, and the back office sales in determining the real customer need and developing and selling solutions, and ensure correct commercial progress reporting. Identifying and implementing 'operational sales plans' annually and achieving the objectives in terms of sales and margins. Establishing and implementing a local structural market plan, aimed at targeting and maintaining contacts with customers and associates. Coordinating the sales process to the internal organization and the external customer.
What your background should be
- You have been working 1-5 years in a capital goods sales environment and you have the ambition to develop yourself further as a sales professional within a 1st class market leading company. Ideally, you have experience in selling equipment for the food sector, but this is not a must. As a person, you are result driven, service orientated with an entrepreneurial drive. You have excellent communication skills and you are able to persuade others & negotiate to reach agreement. You speak, write and understand English.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree within a technical area (preferably mechanical engineering).
Who is the client company
- Concern about food processing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org