Account Financial Manager
- Holland, MI
What you'll be doing
- Develop new business, plan which assesses return on investment. Develop quotations which will be submitted to customers. Work with a complex bill of material to understand and cost a product. Work with a variety of manufacturing processes and related costs. Develop competitive pricing strategies. Develop preforms for new manufacturing facilities. Attend project team meetings. Follow-up on open financial issues until resolved. Perform monthly financial updates for top management. Explain product costs to customer's financial analysts. Negotiate pricing. Set cost targets for suppliers. Accomplish key financial measures. Control development spending initiate product cost reduction efforts. Month-end close and financial segment review analysis. Execute strategy of the customer business units or business segment to which they are aligned. Capital appropriation request preparation and submission. Overall income statement responsibility for their programs. Direct involvement in spending and recoveries for all applicable areas. Related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to financial management or project management in a manufacturing environment. Proven excellence in financial skills. Automotive experience is a plus. Proven teamwork skills. Understanding of company's financial systems (Hyperion and Metrix) and processes (order to cash, billing and accounts receivable) are a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree in business or finance. Technical education, such as, engineering or program management, will also be considered. Advanced degree such as an MBA or professional accreditation (CPA, CMA) is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global multi industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com