Account Executive, Season Tickets
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Manage over 1,000 season ticket holder accounts by building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service as season ticket holders. Direct contact with the organization. Develop a business needs analysis on each season holder to sell additional season tickets, group tickets, all-inclusive tickets and individual tickets to meet the needs of the season partner to maximize revenues for the club in accordance with yearly objectives and goals. Complete an annual season relocation process for the season account holders based upon their needs and want for a more desirable location. Invoice and collect payments from accounts, including setting up payment plans and monitoring compliance. Continue to build relationships by hosting clients at multiple season tickets holder events. Game day management of season ticket holder window in box office.
What your background should be
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience, preferably with a professional sports team. Full session of sales training in a professional sports sales training program. Experience working for a sports team, athletic department or event management. Strong verbal and written skills including excellent phone and email etiquette. Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in sports management, marketing, business or related fields to sales and marketing function.
Who is the client company
- Professional baseball clubs in the United States
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com