Account Executive (Marketing and Public Relations Firm)
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide public relations support as follows: writing press releases and media pitches, media outreach and pitching client story angles, organizing press trips, developing and maintaining media contacts, consumer print, and broadcast, travel industry print. Maintaining and updating media lists. Fielding media calls and monitoring press coverage. Developing and tracking editorial calendars. Responsible for media research, reports, and record keeping. Involvement with new business development. Planning special events, i.e., press events, media briefings. Oversight of event budgets, timelines, and logistics. Supervising monthly client billing of expenses. Responsible for client reports and presentations. Responding to client (needs) and requests.
What your background should be
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer knowledge, and attention to detail. Must be a team player and a very organized person, with a sense of job responsibility.
Required Schooling / Training
- Marketing/communications/journalism /tourism degree a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the direct to consumer marketing and product development services providers companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com