Account Executive, Healthcare
- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- Provides superior service to existing accounts in an effort to retain/enhance customer satisfaction. Responsible for communicating with assigned accounts on a continuous basis regarding new products and services, company changes, holiday schedules, item changes, and new sales opportunities. Responsible for the creation and on-going development of customer communication including newsletters, new product notification, serve safe class notification, food show invitations, and other promotional material. Monitors customer satisfaction and takes corrective action, as needed, in an effort to retain account and improve customer satisfaction. Notifies supervisor immediately if an existing account is in jeopardy of discontinuing service with the company, or issues remain unresolved regardless of attempts to correct situation. Assists in the set-up of new accounts including the creation of customer order guides, obtaining new account applications, setting up price-rules, establish order/delivery schedules, implement customer/vendor pricing agreements, create files, coordinate with each department in order to meet or exceed the customers expectations. Reviews the daily out of stock report.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of prior outside foodservice sales experience is preferred. Valid driving license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards. Basic computer skills. Multi tasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation involved in marketing and distributing food products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com