Account Executive-Building Systems & Equipment
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Builds partnering relationships with the assigned accounts to drive the penetration of the HVAC systems offering. Maintains frequent face-to-face contact with the customers who most directly influence penetration. Addresses concerns and performance lapses. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. With assigned contractors, consistently performs take-offs and bids the full spectrum of projects with the full spectrum of company offerings. With assigned consulting engineers, consistently drives specifications of the full spectrum of products towards the company offering. With assigned owner accounts, consistently drives favorable specification. Leads teams with colleagues on individual projects based on account assignments. Honors the credit split guidelines. Develops relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues. Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Leverages management with accounts, when and where appropriate. Manages receivables balances in line with company objectives and policies. Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively (SMIS, account management, account plan and TAS) to plan and document progress as well as increase penetration of accounts. Leads the sales team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff. Develops relationship with solution and service sales organization to exceed customer's expectations.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of progressive field sales experience; with strong preference of HVAC knowledge. Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automobile interior designs, car seats, batteries, climate control and facility management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org