Account Executive (Building Services)
- Ridgeland, MS
What you'll be doing
- Sells with minimal supervision, the company offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the d-level, and c-level, while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, ongoing, opportunities particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customer. Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of the service offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language. Demonstrates technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers. Understands and leverages the sales process outcomes as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes. Qualifies and assesses potential customers. Refers leads to other business segments.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of progressive field sales experience. At least three years successfully selling HVAC or building automation system service or projects. Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business. Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering or related discipline required, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com