- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Work with major accounts and advertising agencies. Assist with strategic advertising deals on product suite. Prospect, cultivate and close mobile advertising revenue, manage negotiations and successfully close new business opportunities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and external clients. Manage client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client, look for opportunities to up-sell, and ensure clients receive superior customer service. Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge. Develop annual business plan in conjunction with manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the sales associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota. Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models. Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of advertising sales/sales support experience required. Experience with online/mobile ad sales a plus. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills must. Strong knowledge in Microsoft suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an advertising company that places display ads on mobile devices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org