- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Work with major accounts and their advertising agencies. Articulate companies overall business objectives and value proposition to the advertising community. Assist with strategic advertising deals on companies product suite. Prospect, cultivate and close mobile advertising revenue, manage negotiations and successfully close new business opportunities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and external clients. Manage client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client, look for opportunities to up-sell and ensure clients receive superior customer service. Develop annual business plan in conjunction with manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the sales associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota. Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models. Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors. Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to business issues. Develop a database of qualified leads. Create and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within assigned territory, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1-3 years of advertising sales or sales support experience required. Experience with online or mobile ad sales a plus. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and external clients. Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines. Ability to possess strong communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills and exchange information with others clearly and concisely. Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy are paramount. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an advertising company that places display ads on mobile devices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com