- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions. Understands the communication needs of the small-to-medium and large business customers and designs solutions to meet those complex business needs. Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales. Designs, develops and presents sales proposals and presentations on product benefits. Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events. Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management. Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information. Works with the account management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention. Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel. Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications industry. Proven business-to-business sales experience with C level decision makers preferred. Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required. Strong networking and negotiation skills required. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines. The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required. Must have a valid driving license and clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company expertise in information technology, telecommunications, account executives, architects, executive level management, senior management, project managers, quality assurance/testers, channel sales management/sales executives.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com