- Honolulu, HI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for revenue generated through the merchant rewards program and for merchant program partnership growth. Sell companies program to prospective merchant partners. Develop and execute strategies to meet annual revenue targets and grow the program. Manage day-to-day relationships with merchant program loyalty agency and businesses participating in the merchant rewards program. Analyze partner or program financial and operational performance and develop and execute strategies to improve performance. Create promotions with partners and work with internal direct marketing teams to place partner promotions; analyze performance of promotions. Develop and present business cases for new opportunities. Manage projects to implement new or updated products and new revenue opportunities. Manage the back end IT and accounting operations for the program. Troubleshoot customer problems and work with loyalty agency to resolve.
What your background should be
- At least five years relevant work experience in sales, marketing, business development or product management. Experience managing a P&L or meeting annual revenue targets. Experience selling to and managing multiple business accounts. Ability to lead or deliver projects on time, on budget and with minimal support or direction. Ability to sell or market products and services to new and existing customers or members. Ability to analyze performance and results of programs or campaigns (e.g., variances, forecasts, drivers) and develop logical, data-driven business cases for new business opportunities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from four years college or university.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one the largest commercial airline in the US.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org