- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify future sales needs and ensure existing service requirements are being met. Evaluate and adequately call on all customer accounts within assigned territory and effectively identify new account opportunities. Maintain constant awareness of sales opportunities and develop effective relationships and contact with key individuals within customer accounts. Ensure access and influence within customer accounts; develop and implement market penetration strategies that will increase sales. Leverage competitive analysis and market research to develop sales strategies that will ensure sales success in the assigned sales territory and sales zone. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, employees and managerial staff. Assist in the coordination of site visits. Provide effective resolution to problems that may arise to effectively close sales opportunities. Maintain knowledge of the impact of other factors affecting the business equation. Perform administrative functions in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
What your background should be
- Require 3-5 years of prior sales experience within the medical imaging field or related field. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. PC proficient. Must have valid state driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.A. or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about medical markets, sells, distributes and services diagnostic imaging systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com