- Covington, LA
What you'll be doing
- The account executive is a sales professional responsible for selling company business portfolio of products, including wireline, mobile solutions, cloud services and software technologies to new and existing customers. Account executives sell, service, retain and grow a base of accounts within a specific geographic territory and industry and actively prospect for new business accounts. Account executives collaborate with sales professionals and executives, product vendors, and customers to develop solutions that address the client's needs. Account executives are responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, manage their sales funnel, and close deals.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience of outside sales and new customer acquisition required. One year experience selling in a business-to-business environment preferred. Must have oral, written and presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or two years related work experience post high school
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications company that design and implementation of information systems
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org