- City of Sunrise, FL
What you'll be doing
- Maintain accurate and complete record of referral source in referral source link. Maintaining and documenting marketing expenditure and submitting expense report in a timely manner. Perform market research and analysis. Work with interdisciplinary team to facilitate community education to physician, hospital, long term care facility, allied healthcare professional and the community at large. Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segment. Assist with public relation outreach through speaking engagement, in service and other involvement in community organization, trade show and co marketing with allied healthcare professional. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of healthcare experience in a sales marketing role preferably home health, hospice or a related industry. Current driving license is required. Strong interpersonal skill, with ability to interact effectively at various social level and across diverse culture. Strong customer service and service delivery orientation. Strong planning, organizational and leadership skill. Demonstrated clear and concise written and oral communication.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com