3D Imaging/Scanning Technical Support Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Work with end users as well as resellers, independent sales representatives and direct sales representatives at customer sites to diagnose reported software and hardware issues related to the use of the DPI-7 and Phi.3D software. This includes application development support as well as troubleshooting and light training. Participate in training to develop new skills. Document client issues and status of support items and provide accurate timekeeping records for support activities. Work with the application engineering team and product development team to resolve customer inquiries or application issues. Work with the marketing team to design and develop case studies and training materials. Update marketing and support collateral as the product evolves. Collaborate with marketing, product development and professional services on building and maintaining an engaged online user community. Work on customer specific projects as well as product testing.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of technical experience, including technical support experience for a 3D software company, preferably 3D point cloud software or actual field experience capturing and processing 3D point cloud data. Exceptional troubleshooting skills. Ability to optimize workflows using industry standard tools. Ability to manage conflicted priorities in a timely manner. A strong capacity and willingness to serve customers. Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills. Troubleshooting skills for software and hardware. The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations. Desire to learn new soft and technology skills. Ability to work with team members to achieve a mission. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly. Proficient in one or more of the following: Autodesk tools including Recap, Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD; Leica Cyclone.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering, survey, construction or architecture preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a computer software company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com